Like many non-profits in today’s economic climate, we sometimes find it increasingly difficult to fulfill our mission and provide services to the public to the extent we would wish. Monetary donations do go a long way; however, we are aware that many individuals prefer to contribute in other ways. Below is a list of office supplies the Society uses on a regular basis. Even one pack of paper can make a tangible difference.
- Rolls packing tape (clear)
- Packs of plain copy/printer paper
- Packs of colored (pastel) copy/printer paper
- Plastic coated paperclips
- Ink (for an HP pro 400) [305X CE410X,305A CE411A and 305A CE 413A]
- Photocopy toner (for a class D1150 copier) [CC120 Black]
- Gift cards to Staples or Office Depot would also be gladly accepted.
For more information, please contact the office:
Phone (973) 247-0085 ext. 201 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org